Tiller with 3 fixed shanks and adjustable-width chassis combined with fertilizer tank
The tiller with fixed shanks with adjustable width chassis (CF3) forms with the model (M260-300) with localized fertilizer tank a combined machine that is exclusively designed for the fertilizations landfilled and localized on grassy and non-grassy soil. The machine has a very high distribution accuracy in the various types of use, and it is used for the sowing of the field bean, or other medium-large size seeds and granular and pelleted fertilizers. The fertilizer tank is made of 3 fixed shanks with working depth from 10 to 50 cm.It is provided with modulated opening and outlets, with automatic mechanical opening system, made of AISI 304 stainless steel. A winding shaking system, hydraulically driven with variable revolutions, allows the regular mixing and landfilling of the fertilizer.
- Standard three-point hitch on the tiller.
- Tiller in 3 shanks of which 2 are variable.
- Depth wheels.
- Opening and closing outlets in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Tank in painted carbon steel (v), or completely in stainless steel AISI 304 (i).
- Variable hydraulic winding.
- Opening and closing outlets are modulated between with automatic mechanical opening system.
- Regulator with graduated scale for fertilizer dosing.
|CF3/M260v||Painting||100 - 170 cm||3||380 Kg||50/60 hp||260 LT||3|
|CF3/M300v||Painting||100 - 170 cm||3||390 Kg||60/70 hp||300 LT||3|
|CF3/M260i||Inox||100 - 170 cm||3||380 Kg||50/60 hp||260 LT||3|
|CF3/M300i||Inox||100 - 170 cm||3||390 Kg||60/70 hp||300 LT||3|
Need more details about this product?
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST
Model in stainless steel AISI 304: Fertilizer tank model M260i. / M300i.
The tank is equipped with a tubes and fixing kit to be adapt to any tiller.